Friday, September 14, 2007

HongKong!

I'm now waiting in HongKong international airport for my flight to Kaohsiung. So far everything has went rather well. I even got three seat for me in from Helsinki to HK. It seems that sometimes even I can be lucky.

I have really nice set of hand luggage. A backpack with an ice hockey helmet hanging from it and a smaller pack with laptop with its accessories and an extra keyboard. It's rather funny that no-one had mentioned anything about these.

It would be rather nice to see more of Hong Kong (which we'll do in December), but layer of gray, smoggish, fog is quite effectively blocking the view. However, there seems to be some mountains around the airport.

1 comment:

Andrés said...

Are you in Taiwan already? Or did the plane crash with all the stuff you carried around?

I am already missing Zurawski :(

Enjoy Taiwan!