Monday, June 16, 2008

Competitive Fishing with no Fishes

The title of this post more or less describes how weekends competition went. Thus, no fish. Luckily, I was not the only person who had the same problem. Out of bit less than 40 competitors, only 9 got fish. I did not even take any photos, since I desperately tried to get that fish.

Water was somewhat between 9 to 13 degrees of celsius. I did 71 dives (which is not that much, considering 4 hours competition time) and maximum depth was 6.7 meters. Dive times were pathetic, somewhere around 50-60 secs....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

does someone know where are the fishes?

Anonymous said...

I heard they took the first flight to warmer waters they could afford!

Jussian said...

Well. I sincerely hope that all the fishes already traveled to Hanko, where the next competition will be held on 28th of June.