Monday, May 28, 2007

Light Energy Drink

I felt a bit tired today so I decided to buy something with lots of caffeine. Since I do not like that coffee at all and even tea is bit boring, I decided to buy this energy drink. Since I'm bit worried about my weight I decided to buy a bottle of light energy drink.

What on earth is light energy drink! Isn't energy drink supposed to give you energy? Weird.

Btw. Our houses yard was re-covered with gravel on friday. The job was bit late, since the gravel pit where the gravel was supposed to be fetched was closed for the day! I really would hate to work at that gravel pit... open the pit every morning, close it again afternoon... That's lots of digging and filling. (I'm not really sure whether this story works as well in English as in Finnish but it is supposed to be funny).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's light energy as opposed to dark energy.
Or light energy as opposed to heavy energy?