Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Somethings I find Strange, part III

1. Things dropping to my head (cont.)
I'll add a red caterpillar (approx. 5cm) to this list. It nearly dropped to my head in the toilet today.

2. Chairs.
So what is strange with chairs. Well, nothing, except that they tend to be extremely low. Considering the fact that Taiwanese are really not that small, I find this extremely strange. All the chairs are so low, that angle of my knees is less than 90 degrees, and this can be really painful sometimes. Especially my operated knee tends to go numb.

The worst case scenario of this are the chairs at the classroom where I have my Chinese lessons. These are desks (thus the chair and table are connected) with low seat and quite low table. It is almost impossible to find a good position in them... although this might be the purpose of them as well!

No comments: